Technical Support Scientist
NanoCellect's mission is to facilitate breakthrough biomedical discoveries by making cell sorting and analysis technology more portable, affordable, and easy-to-use. We use microfluidics to make flow cytometers that enable biomedical scientists to analyze and sort cells required for drug discovery, diagnostics, and basic research.
The Technical Support Representative will work side-by-side with our Customer Support Director to ensure maximum value is delivered to our clients. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a passion for technology and a customer focused mentality.
Perform excellent analysis, assessment, and troubleshooting on NanoCellect's products Technology, sample preparation and data analysis.
- Provide outstanding quality customer support, functional and technical expertise, as well as a thorough and timely response to customers, via phone and email
- Achieve and maintain proficiency with the capabilities of the WOLF Cell Sorter applications as well as corresponding system and software changes
- Assist with identifying the root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environment
- Document system defects and work with internal departments to escalate or resolve
- Act as a contact for customers regarding technical and “how to” issues, as well as provide remote training
- Develops training material such instrument manual, tutorial videos and webinars.
- Document phone and email support transactions, identifying processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve the customer’s issues within appropriate CRM tools
- BS or MS in Biology or related field
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (bilingual a plus)
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Flow cytometry experience is a plus
- Bench experience in cellular assays